Terms & Conditions
- Saya Anak Malaysia Photo Contest is open from 17 August – 12 September 2019 only.
- This contest is open to all Malaysians aged 16 years and above.
- Participant is required to share their most creative photo based on the theme ‘Saya Anak Malaysia’ on their personal profile on Instagram/ Post your photos on our Contest Facebook post .
- Photos must be accompanied with a short caption that describes participants as a Malaysian with a maximum of 30 words.
- Participants must set their profile to Public for judging purposes.
- Winners will be selected based on their photo creativity and unique caption.
- Participant may submit more than 1 submission.
- By participating in this contest, photos submitted by participants will be printed by the organizer and displayed on Saya Anak Malaysia collage located at Ground Floor.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify incomplete or/and illegible entries.
- Winners will be announced on the 13 of September 2019 on Sunway Putra Mall’s official Facebook/ Instagram page.
- Winners are required to be present during the Prize Presentation Day on 16 September 2019.
- Prizes are strictly not for resale, not transferable and not exchangeable for cash or other items.
- In the event the Participant is not able to redeem the prizes not attributable to the Organiser, the Organiser shall not arrange for compensation for the Participants and reserves the right to select alternative Participants.
- Sunway Putra Mall reserves the right to substitute any of the item with other products of similar value at any time without prior notice.
- This contest is open to all shoppers EXCEPT the employees and the immediate family members of Sunway IFM Sdn. Bhd., HSBC, its appointed advertising agency, public relations consultants and tenants.
• The protection of personal data is an important concern to Sunway and any personal data collected on this form will be treated in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Notice of the company at https://www.sunway.com.my/privacy-notice/
• Participants are deemed to have read the Personal Data Protection Notice (“Notice”) (as posted on https://www.sunway.com.my/privacy-notice/) and agreed to the processing of their personal information in accordance with the Notice.